The Safeway Tub Door® is a product and installation method designed to provide an economical renovation option for individuals and facilities interested in easier access into the bathtub area.
Installation of the Safeway Tub Door® includes cutting a section of the existing tub and custom fitting the resulting opening with a Safeway Tub Door®. The Safeway Tub Door® can be installed in most types of bathtubs, including – fiberglass, steel or even cast iron! The Safeway Tub Door® is a perfect option to retrofit your bath tub into a walk in shower.
Benefits and features of the Safeway Tub Door® include:
- Adds a water-tight sealable door to your existing tub.
- Eliminates the need to rip out the existing tub. Installed in the existing tub.
- Provides easier access into bath/shower area.
- Reduces the possibilities of falls.
- Typically Installed in less than one day.
- Cost to install products is a fraction of the cost compared to expensive bathroom remodeling job.
- Inexpensive and ideal solution for personal residences, senior housing, hotels and other locations.
- Creates a pass through 17 inches wide and approximately 9 inches deep.
- The Safeway Tub Door® uses a compression latch to secure the door in a closed position.
- Door is hinged on either right or left side to allow for greater accessibility.
- Three (3) sizes based on tub rail/wall allow the Safeway Tub Door® to be utilized in most bathtubs.
If you would like to learn more about the Safeway Tub Door®, please contact us today! We also offer the Safeway Step®.